Week 8 (RE)

I had just been off last week for Easter holidays, and I spent some of it finishing the five scenes on After Effects.

I was ready to export them at Uni, but my teacher told me that I shouldn’t upload and edit videos from my USB, since that would take too much time and storage. I placed all my work on Google Drive instead.

After that, I exported the scenes, and started editing my project on Premiere Pro.

A problem I noticed during editing was the scenes were so long that they were almost going to be longer than the music that I needed for the entirety of the video. I have different options of either replacing the music with a longer song, or editing the clips to make them shorter.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s