Week 9 (RE)

On Tuesday, I had some trouble trying to upload my stuff from Google Drive onto another computer. Some of the clips were too big that it was difficult to try and upload them all at once. It took me an hour until I finally got everything that I needed on the computer.

After that, I talked to my teacher about the music problem I was having last week, and he told me that the best idea is to edit and duplicate parts of the music to make it longer. I tried it out, and I thought it worked much better. The repeated parts of the music are not entirely seamless, but they’re good enough to feel like they’re not completely choppy.

 

On Wednesday, I worked on placing and editing the rest of the clips onto Premiere Pro.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s